VIBRATING MOTORCYCLE SEAT – CHILD CAR SEAT SALE
Vibrating Motorcycle Seat
- MotorCycle is the title of a 1993 album by rock band Daniel Amos, released on BAI Records. The album was dedicated to the memory of songwriter Mark Heard.
- a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- motorbike: ride a motorcycle
- A two-wheeled vehicle that is powered by a motor and has no pedals
- (vibrate) hover: be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action; “He oscillates between accepting the new position and retirement”
- Move or cause to move continuously and rapidly to and fro
- Quiver with (a quality or emotion)
- (vibrate) shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- (of a sound) Resonate; continue to be heard
- (vibrate) oscillate: move or swing from side to side regularly; “the needle on the meter was oscillating”
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool
- The roughly horizontal part of a chair, on which one’s weight rests directly
- A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience
- show to a seat; assign a seat for; “The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith”
- a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); “he booked their seats in advance”; “he sat in someone else’s place”
- be able to seat; “The theater seats 2,000″
vibrating motorcycle seat – Tek Nek
Tek Nek’s Honda Rumblin’ ATV simulates the rough-and-tumble off-road experience for kids aged one to three years old. Youngsters will love turning the handlebar to hear the roar of the “engine” and feel the seat rumbling beneath them. The styling of this miniature ride is based on Honda’s best-selling line of ATVs, but this kid-safe version has a walker bar and wide tires for a safe, stable ride. Parents will appreciate the adjustable volume controls, and kids will get plenty of exercise walking/pushing it around.
Honda Rumblin’ ATV
Ages:1 – 3 years
3 “AA” batteries (included)
Adult supervision for battery replacement
Weight limit: 65 lbs.
What We Think
Ease of assembly:
The Good: Realistic appearance based on Honda’s #1 best-selling ATV line.
The Challenging: A total of 5 different buttons activate repetitive phrases.
In a Nutshell: The rumbling seat and roaring engine sounds provide an exciting, off-road experience for youngsters.
With authentic Honda detailing, this mini-ATV simulates a rugged, off-road feel. View larger.
The steering wheel includes light-up gauges and turn indicators — just like a real ATV. (Light-up gauges, turn indicators and front scoop) View larger.
Realistic ATV with Rumbling Seat
With authentic Honda detailing, this miniature ATV looks like the real thing. Extra-wide tires and a tall walker bar located at the back of the seat add to the bike’s stability, ensuring that kids won’t accidentally tip over. For kids who aren’t yet old enough to ride the ATV, the walker bar allows them to push the bike around and stretch their growing legs.
The dashboard features five buttons, (including two turn signals) that activate sound effects and light up both the dash and the front scoop. The ATV’s maximum weight capacity is 65 pounds, and adult supervision is recommended for safe play. Also, while the toy comes with three “AA” batteries already installed, adult assistance is required for battery replacement.
Turn the Handlebar and Rev the Engine
Kids will love turning the handlebar again and again to rev the engine. Each time the handlebar is turned, the seat vibrates, just like a real ATV. Pushing the turn signals activates a voice telling you which way you’re turning, and pushing either the odometer or RPM buttons activates a voice cheering you on. Blue lights flash in the dash and the front scoop.
With only eight different sound effects, kids may lose interest in the push-buttons over time, but the ATV’s real attraction is the realistic rumbling seat and engine sounds. Parents will appreciate the adjustable volume controls, which are located underneath the ATV, and kids will get a good workout as they race around the house or yard.
What’s in the Box
Tek Nek Honda Rumblin’ ATV
life is good
The motor revs loudly
widens your smile
the take off as he pushes back the kickstand
and you feel the engine vibrating throughout your body
the wind blowing past you as you zip and fly down the pavement
its all a rush
you feel so free
like nothing can touch you
like you’re sailing through the atmosphere
the speed makes your heart pound a little faster
makes your stomach sink like an anchor
then reel back in
as you feel as if you would just fall off the back
just a little
it breathes new life into you
its a ride you never want to end
a seat you never want to departure from
a freedom you don’t want to be leashed
as you close your eyes
hold on tight
and enjoy your first motorcycle ride..
I’d like to personally thank the benefactor. But he doesn’t dare meet me face to face. So now the plus side – there will be plenty of hours of mechanical training that will go into these bikes. I can only hope they are too far gone and can only be useful when broken down into parts and sold to the highest bidder.
vibrating motorcycle seat
A black polyurethane band, black stainless steel bezel, and black digital dial give the sporty Freestyle Midsize Shark Buzz Polyurethane Strap Watch a monochromatic appeal. This surf watch features a plastic case topped by a black stainless steel bezel that frames the large dial. Curved, low-profile push pieces control functions like the vibrating alarm, stopwatch, day-and-date display, and countdown heat timer. A night vision backlight and quartz movement round out this Freestyle timepiece. The Shark Buzz arrives on a watch stand, tucked inside a multicolored Freestyle box. The timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet (100 m).